Saturday, August 12, 2017

Bella Blvd | Secrets of the Sea mini album...

Hi Everyone! Today I want to share a project that I featured over on my Instagram for Bella Blvd. It's a mini album created using the Secrets of the Sea Boy collection. I love this 4x4 mini album size, as I can slip my Instagram photos straight in with minimal fuss!

I found my album's title quote on Pinterest and I think it suits this project perfectly!

"Bare Feet & Salty Hair"

products used: mini album - We R Memory Keepers 4x4 (black); pp - Bella Blvd (Secrets of the Sea Boy); alpha - Bella Blvd: Secrets of the Sea Boy Fundamentals; embellishments - Bella Blvd: Secrets of the Sea Boy Designer clips, paper pieces, puffy icon stickers; other - cardstock, machine stitching, typewriter.


Each 4x4 Instagram photo was mounted onto patterned paper and off set on the opposite page insert with a die cut paper piece, puffy sticker icon or a few notes  of journaling.


Some of my photos were posed but most of them are a capture of our family holiday in-the-moment snapshots.



The Bella Blvd Secret of the Sea boy collection was simply ideal for documenting our Summer holiday. I hope I have inspired you to also create a project using this collection the next time you pull out beach photos to scrap! Thanks so much for visiting..x