Friday, April 14, 2017

Bella BLVD | Easter Thank You...

Hey Friends! I just wanted to share these 3x4 thank you cards I created last week. They're just in time for Easter! I want my friends to know how much I appreciate them. This was such a simple idea that I made them in less than an hour. 



I started with some base cardstock and grabbed the Illustrated Faith | Seed of Faith collection. I just adore the colours!

I was also drawn towards using the gorgeous Seeds of Faith paper pieces as well. Creating layers was easy by mounting them on foam dots!


Behind each cluster of paper pieces (die cuts) I added a simple 1.5" circle, punched from coordinating cardstock.


Add some twine and a few puffy heart stickers and these cards practically make themselves!! *grin*


Thanks for visiting today! I hope I've inspired you to pull out some supplies and play over the Easter weekend..x

......................................................

Supplies:

patterned paper - Illustrated Faith Seeds of Faith; cardstock - bazzill, American Crafts; embellishments - Bella Blvd Puffy Heart stickers, Illustrated Faith Seeds of Faith paper pieces; alphas - Bella Blvd Tiny Text Alphabets; other - twine, staple, foam dots.

No comments: