Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Bella BLVD | New Year's Resolution...

It's Designer challenge time over at Bella BLVD again and Nicole and I have been assigned to share our New Year's Resolutions.  Kind of appropriate that I post today, right?! *grin*
 
"Hello Everyday"

products used: cs - American Crafts; pp - Bella BLVD (Molly, Lucky Starz); other - Bella BLVD (Treasures & Text, Candid Cards); tools - typewriter.


 
Anyway...! If you would like to learn more about the details, please visit here.  Thanks for joining me today..x
 


7 comments:

bernii miller said...

Just gorgeous and good luck with the new resolutions ♥

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING the fussy cutting!!!!!

Miss Jane said...

Oh I love this Leanne. Love the lo & the colours. Gorgeous! Happy New Year xx

Ashley Horton said...

So pretty Leanne! I love the way you used the flowers from this collection!

antenucci said...

Gorgeous page Leanne, love how you used the Molly collection!

VERO The Sahm said...

Sooo lovely layout, and wow I love every resolution, you are a real sweet person Leanne <3

VERO The Sahm said...

Sooo lovely layout !! And I love every resolution. You are a real sweet person Leanne <3