Thursday, August 28, 2014

Bella Blvd | How Much can a Koala Bare?

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to share with you my layout created for Bella Blvd, using the new Tiny Tots collection.
 
 "How Much Can A Koala Bare?"  

products used: cs - Kaisercraft; pp - Bella Blvd (Tiny Tots); alpha - Bella Blvd (Amorie); other - Bella Blvd: crochet heart, stickers; paper clip; tools - machine stitching, typewriter.

Alright. Before I start, I want to let you know that I know koalas aren't bears!  LOL!  But I couldn't help the play on words, especially if you knew the treatment this favourite toy gets in our home.  And I pretty much fell in love with this little fella as soon as I saw the samples for the new Tiny Tots collections!  Aussie fans will hopefully be ecstatic!



Cam adores his little friend.  His name is 2.2 (two two).  For this to make sense, you need to be four years old.  And when you are four, the number four (4) is your favourite number, therefore it make perfect sense to name your favourite toy 2.2 because 2+2=4.  Simple right?! *grin*

To keep all this journaling contained, I have added a paperclip to the back of a phrase sticker (Tiny Tots: Treasures & Text).  The sticker was then backed with white cardstock trimmed to the sticker size.  It now slips over the photo, preventing the journaling beneath from pushing the photo up and holds it all together.

 
If you would like to see some more inspiration using the new releases over at Bella Blvd, please visit the blog this week!  So much goodness over there!  Thanks for visiting..x
 
 

8 comments:

bernii miller said...

I saw this up on the Bella blog this morning and just adore it!! Especailly the Koala card!! that is soooo cool :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Saw this this morning on BB and LOVED it!!! That tag is PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Love the cute photos Leanne, and great pops of color!!

VERO The Sahm said...

Lovely layout, I love the title, and this great tip of paperclip !!! ;-)

Стокли said...

It's totally adorable!
ps. koalas are bears! just cute bears))

Lizzyc said...

This could not get any cuter.. really lovely layout..

Lizzy Hill said...

Oh, yes, I'm loving where you've hidden the journaling....& it's rare to sorta get an Aussie shout out in OS papers!!! So that's a bonus.....great story about 2.2 there!!!

Michelle said...

This is so cute. I love the story behind this. I love the play on words. I have no idea why we in the U.S. call them bears, as I know they aren't. They have always been one of my favorite animals. For one summer season here many years ago, June through the beginning of Sept., the Minnesota Zoo had an exhibit and had Koalas for the summer. It was so wonderful to be able to see them in person (and sadly, I don't have any photos).