Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Scraptastic Club | Pinterest Inspiration...

Hi Everyone!!!  Today over at the Scraptastic Club blog, I am sharing a layout inspired by this gorgeous image.



This string of light bulbs got me thinking of all those cliché phrases... and everyone of those phrases reminded me of my oldest son.  *grin*

 
"I Love His Creative Mind"
 
products used: cs - Kaisercraft; kit - Scraptastic Club Kit.
 


I chose to work with this month's gorgeous Daylight Kit.  The coordinating stamp sets just so happened to have a light bulb included!! yay!!

Scraptastic Club's Daylight Stamp Set

I stamped the images onto white cardstock. When I did this, I masked off certain areas of the stamp so I could use different coloured inks.  With the "yellow" light bulb, I also used gold embossing powder.



Mounting the fussy cut images just adds to the layering effect I was looking for.




This boy can drive me crazy!!  LOL!  His quick wit can either frustrate me to tears or bring me into fits of laughter.  Either way, I adore him.  And I'm pretty sure his teacher's at school appreciate his sense of humour... although... some days I'm not sure why! *grin*  Until I get a note home that doesn't say "Love his humour" I don't think I'll stress overly much about that fine line he dances on..

Thanks for visiting today...x


 

15 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Amazing take on the inspiration image, Leanne!! I love the cute stamped light bulbs!!

Gina Lideros said...

Leanne, I love your take on the inspiration photo. And I love that you added the gold embossing powder :)

Lizzy Hill said...

You awful awful person...this is so totally adorable & gorgeous I don't think I can scrap anymore. You make me feel soooo inadequate.....love every bit of it...sigh....ok, I've recovered....NEW FAVE!!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow! This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors, that photo and the bulbs!!!!!!

Miss Jane said...

Just gorgeous Leanne, lovely photo of your beautiful boy & great stamp set. Perfect for this lo!

bappleicious said...

Gorgeous

Jinny Newlin said...

So many fabulous layers, girl! LOVE those little light bulbs and all the rich, happy color!

Heather McMahon said...

Oh this is fantastic! How come you always seem to have different fonts than everyone else? Hmmm.

bernii miller said...

Nawww this is just too cute Leanne!! That light bulb is totally swoon worthy!!

Jessy Christopher said...

This is beautiful! Love the colors!!

Monique Liedtke said...

I adore your page!!! (as always!) Love how you used the kit and especially the stamps!! Now I wish I had chosen the other kit & stamps (too) !

Monique Liedtke said...

Adore your page!! (as always!) Love how you used the kit and especially the stamps!! (now I wish I had chosen the other kit & stamps as well!)

antenucci said...

Love, Love, love your page Leanne. Every detail is perfect!

Jasmine S said...

Fabulous Leanne. Just love those colours, sweet pic and your lightbulb.

Kim said...

This one is just stunning Leanne