Friday, May 2, 2014

Jillibean Soup | 14 rounding up...

Hi Scrappy friends!  How is this fabulous Friday treating you?  I've already been super busy baking and produced 2 lemon meringue pies and a batch of cupcakes, and it's not even 10 am yet! LOL!  We are getting ready for a very busy week-end as my gorgeous girl celebrates her 14th birthday tomorrow!! Seriously!! sheesh!
 
So sharing this layout today for Jillibean Soup is very timely.  *grin*
 

 
"14, rounding up"
 
SORRY
 
OUT FOR PUBLICATION
 
 
products used: cs - Kaisercraft; pp - Jillibean Soup; alpha - Jillibean Soup; other - JBS: stickers, woodshapes, pea pod parts, circle placemat; skewers; tools - machine stitching, typewriter.
 
 


I love the story behind this LO.  As you can see from the journaling my 'baby' girl is at the stage where she's wanting to be older than she is!  *grin* She's almost grown up.  Almost.  My youngest brother and Tahls have a special relationship.  They love to try and out-do each other with everything, so it's probably a good thing that she only sees him once or twice a year! LOL!  Yes.  My 30 something-year-old brother is a bigger kid than anyone I know! And his niece and nephews adore him for it.

 
Now don't forget, tomorrow also marks the beginning of "national scrapbooking day" and there's going to be a lot of inspiration flying about the www this week-end.  I hope you have a chance to play along with the many challenges that are bound to pop up!  Stay tuned as I'll also be sharing some more projects.
 
Thanks so much for visiting today...x
 
 
 
 




5 comments:

Michelle said...

This is really cute!!! I love the colors and the story behind your page. My girls have done it too. ;) Happy birthday to your daughter!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the flags!!!!!

Sheree said...

Wow where has the time gone? Happy Birthday to your gorgeous girl!!! Love your gorgeous layout! :)

Lizzyc said...

Oh yes they do want to be older than they are, but soon they realize that they continue to get older and when they are in their 20's they are not so keen to round up their birthday..hehe!! Fabulous layout, love all the colors that go so well together!

Ashley Horton said...

So cute Leanne! I love the mix of the two polka dot patterns and the fun circle cut file!