Thursday, May 1, 2014

Bella Blvd | Project Life...

Hi Everyone!  Today I am sharing my Project Life spread created for Bella Blvd.  This week I am covering "Week 13" and so far, so good, I am up to date with my album for 2014!! yay!
 
"Week 13"

products used: pp - Bella Blvd (Family Forever, Lucky Starz); alpha - Bella Blvd; other - Bella Blvd: stickers, candid cards, paper pieces, crochet hearts, flags, designer tape; tools - machine stitching, date stamp, typewriter.


My title pocket was created by fussy cutting some of the awesome inspiration words (reverse side of Lucky Starz - Surf N Turf) and then stitched down onto a Family Forever Candid Card.  The Candid Cards are perfect for PL and they certainly make the process of creating much faster!


 
On the second page of my spread I've created a secret journaling folder and an extra place to keep special memories.
 

 The hidden journaling was created using the "you is kind..." card (3"x4") from Lucky Starz, trimmed and then hinged to a larger Candid Card (4"x6") from the same collection with designer tape. The back of the hinged card is then covered with a journaling card, trimmed to the same size. The rest of the pocket card is then embellished as desired.
 


I just adore this self portrait drawn by my youngest!  And he used the perfect colours too! LOL!  I love it when a plan comes together! *grin*

If you would like to see some more details, please head on over to Bella Blvd.  Thanks for visiting...x


ps - Bella Blvd is about to have its 2014 Warehouse Box Sale!!!  If you would LOVE to get your hands on some gorgeous product, visit here!!!
 



 
 

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

I love your PL pages, it is very pleasing to look at.. the colors are good together and the balance is wonderful..

Chantelle said...

this is gorgeous - love the stitched title - your PL has such a clean, white look - LOVE it :)