Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Bella Blvd | Mid Season Collections...


 

1 LOGO SCATTERED SPRINKLES

Hello Friends!  I want to share with you today one of the gorgeous new collections for Bella BlvdScattered Sprinkles!!  I had to start creating with my box of goodies, merely hours after I took delivery of it!  I truly enjoy working with the bright and beautiful designs of Bella Blvd and I couldn't help myself!  *grin*

Here is a little look at the collection...  For more details go >>>here<<<.

 
764 COLL KIT SCATTERED SPRINKLES


And this is what I created with my first time of delving into the box..

 
"Sassy"
 
products used: cs - Kaisercraft; pp - Bella Blvd (Scattered Sprinkles); alpha - Bella Blvd (Scattered Sprinkles); other - Bella Blvd: Candid Cards (Lucky Starz); embroidery thread; tools - typewriter.




I love this collection (both front sides and back) with it's funky versatility!  I think it is perfect for teen layouts, with my background pp (McIntosh Sprinkles) adding the feel of graffiti to my page.  If you would like to see more of the new Mid Season collections from Bella Blvd, make sure you visit the blog this week.  There will be plenty of inspiration coming to you via the DT.
 
Thanks so much for visiting here today...x
 
 
 

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I just loveeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING those layers!!!!!!

Стокли said...

Oh, it's cool and bold! love your color choice

Ashley Horton said...

Such a cool layout, Leanne! I love the graphic B&W look with the touches of Blue and Yellow!

Lizzy Hill said...

Fabulous! That is one sassy photo.....perfect scrapping for it:):)

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful, I love the bold patterns on the papers, and what a great model for your photo too!

bernii miller said...

YIKES.. I LOVE what you have done here Leanne :) Just stunning as always!!