Friday, January 17, 2014

Jillibean Soup | All Mine...

Hello Friends!  Firstly I must apologise. Regular readers of my blog know I tend to go awol during school holidays.  *grin*  There always seems so much to do and I really want to be doing fun stuff with my kids! :) Computer time is sadly neglected and therefore, so is my blog. During the Summer school holidays we have even more stuff to do than normal and at the moment with only one week left before back-to-school we are cramming in all sorts of crazy stuff. But if you will bare with me a little longer, I will get back into my crafty mojo as soon as my schedule allows.  In the meantime, I am enjoying my children being children.

Today I have something I can share.  With the recent CHA extravaganza (and completely wishing I was there even though I'd miss my family like crazy) I have been scouring the internet for any images I could find of the Jillibean Soup booth.  I was fortunate to be asked to design a layout and two cards for the booth. I got to use the recently released Valentine's collection Heart Healthy Red Bean Soup. And although I can't quite share the images here today, I can share with you another LO that was created using the same collection...

"XOXO | All Mine"
products used: cs - kraft, Kaisercraft (white); pp - Jillibean Soup (Heart Healthy Red Bean Soup/Soup Staples II); alpha - Jillibean Soup; other - Jillibean Soup: Pea pod parts, chalk board, doilies, kraft baggies, twine; sequins; tools: machine stitching.



I just adore the pea pod parts (die cuts).  Isn't that cassette tape to.die.for!!! And the new chalkboard banners.. sigh... oh the possibilities! LOL!!

Be sure to check out the Jillibean Soup blog for more of the latest releases from CHA.  I for one, cannot wait to get my hands on these new collections.  Thanks for visiting...x
 

9 comments:

Chantalle said...

Gosh I just absolutely adore this

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors, the feathers and loveeeeeeeee the pennants!! Enjoy your holidays!!!!

Jodi said...

Leanne, such a pretty layout! Love this collection too!

Lizzy Hill said...

Hey there! Hope you've had a lovely holiday & still are, of course!!! This is also lovely....my fave bit is the baggy full of stuff:):) Congrats on having stuff at CHA....at least you're there in spirit & LO!!!

Sheree said...

I've just been catching up on your blog and I always LOVE seeing all your beautiful work Leanne! So gorgeous! I hope you and your family are enjoying your school holidays! :)

Ashley Horton said...

No apologies for spending time with family Leanne, even though your posts are missed! :) Love your beautiful layout and the mix of kraft, Pink and Red!

MelB said...

Fabulous layout Leanne! I love the die cuts too, you created a fantastic layout!

Kim said...

Sigh Leanne this one is a stunning, and how lucky I was to hand deliver your gorgeous projects in person!

Tarrah McLean said...

Simply stunning layout Leanne and what an honour to have your Jillybean Soup projects featured at CHA....awesome :)