Friday, January 3, 2014

Bella Blvd | Pinterest Inspiration...

Hello Friends.  I feel like I still have the need for post holiday slumbers.  *grin*  The temperatures here in SE Queensland have started to soar.  And that's okay.  Because we can quite comfortably turn on the AC and stay in our pyjamas all day long if need be. *wink*  But today I thought I'd like to leave my lazy haze, for just a moment and share with you my layout created for Bella Blvd.
 
 
 
"Imagination"
products used: cs - Kaisercraft; pp - Bella Blvd; alpha - Bella Blvd; other - Bella Blvd:  cardstock stickers, designer tape; colorshine mist, date stamp, archivers ink.


 
Ethan created this 'costume' for book week by wearing blue clothes and painting the side of a cardboard box, blue.  He didn't have very many materials to work with and I didn't want to interfere with his grand scheme.  He stuck a possum hat on his head and went as a character from the book he is holding.  And guess what.  He won.  LOL!  He won the prize for his class.  He didn't need a store bought costume for the latest superhero or the thing that all the cool kids are currently wearing!  I love that he was creative and stuck to his idea! 
 
I've taken my inspiration from the red and yellow colours but there's a few other details from the Pinterest photo that I've used on my page!  Head on over to the Bella Blvd blog for more details.  Thanks so much for visiting...x
 
 
 


11 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

LOL....the PJ thing...happens all the time here...what a fab page to document...good on him & you letting him do his thing!!!

Unknown said...

Oh Leanne, I really LOVE this colour combo and the layout you created with it is divine! Perfect balance and design x

Lizzyc said...

Well done on winning the costume prize.. just goes to show imagination will take you anywhere! Love those colors and love your layout.. love the alphas in the word imagination...and the sun rays look great too! and yes it certainly has been hot.. we hit 42.6 here... scrapping in front of the fan is a good way to spend the day!

Marielle said...

Gorgeous layout and color combo !!! Happy New Year Leanne !!! XOX

Jodi said...

Leeanne, i LOVED your layout! The colors and design worked out perfect! So eye catching!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How awesome for him!!! I love kids imaginations!! I loveeeeee your page too!! LOVING the torn papers and the colors!! Beautiful!!!!

bappleicious said...

Gorgeous Leanne - Happy 2014

Jinny Newlin said...

Ooooo! I just love the warmth of this palette! What a pretty page!

Chantalle said...

Gorgeous! Love those alphas

Kerryn said...

Clever boy! Adore this colour palette and how you've used it!

Leeann Pearce said...

Oh i love love this page...awesome!