Friday, January 10, 2014

Bella Blvd | Introducing Lucky Starz...





You won’t need luck when you have these in your stash! Lucky Starz are the perfect combination of magical colors and coordinating patterns for each day of the week. Keep it monochromatic or mix it up with the playful stripes, hashtags and hearts. Lucky Starz is sure to show up in just about every project from here on out!






What can I say?  *swoon*  Lucky Starz is going to keep me inspired to scrap continually throughout 2014!  I am loving the colours and the basic shapes!  I don't think this collection can do any wrong! LOL!!  Bell Pepper Starz with the triangles on the reverse side (if I have to choose) is my favourite from this collection.





So how would you like to win this collection before you can buy it?  Head on over to the Bella Blvd blog for your chance today!
 
Good luck...x
 

No comments: