Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Jillibean Soup | Cards on Monday...

Up on the Jillibean Soup blog today we are showcasing our regular Cards on Monday.  I've really got into the Christmas spirit this December using plenty of Christmas product for all of the design teams I work for.  Jillibean Soup has the most gorgeous die cuts (Pea Pod Parts!!) in their new Christmas Cheer Chowder collection.  I just love them.  And here is my warning... I've used them on all. my. projects. this. month! *grin*  But for today I am only going to share with you this card..

 
"Ho Ho Ho" card
 
products used: cs - Kaisercraft; pp - Jillibean Soup; other - Jillibean Soup: Pea Pod Parts:  Christmas Cheer Chowder, Placemats:  White Merry Frames; tools - foam tape, Fancy That Dies (small bow).
 

 
Isn't that little die cut snow globe cute!! I've mounted it onto some foam tape to lift it from the patterned paper.  So I hope, with a little inspiration, you are all starting to get into the Holiday Spirit as well.  Thanks for visiting..x
 

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable!! I loveeeeeee that snowglobe and the bow!!!!

Jenny Evans said...

Sooo cute Leanne!!

Cindy Lee said...

I LOVE this card!!! I'm literally screaming! I really really love it!!

Lizzyc said...

Oh this is very cute.. I love the bow.. and slowly I am getting into the festive feeling!!

Unknown said...

Oh such an adorable card!

Mandalika said...

Love! So cute.

Chantalle said...

Oh my gosh, sohohoho cute!

The Papercraft Hub said...

Hi Leanne, Thanks so much for making this super cute card using our Fancy That die. Loooove your blog and your creations are always amazing. Thank you :)
Emilia