Sunday, December 29, 2013

Bella Blvd | Project Life...

Hi Friends!  Hope you all had an amazing Christmas!!  Ours was a fantastic time spent with both friends and family!  There was plenty of chaos and mayhem but lots of love and laughter as well!  *grin* 
 
Over on the Bella Blvd blog (on Christmas Eve) I shared some more of my Project Life. 
 
 
"Project Life: Week 49"
 
products used:  BELLA BLVD - Christmas Countdown: Borders, O Tannenbaum, Believe, Christmas, Christmas Cuties, Daily Details, Alpha+Bits, Captions, Tabs, Paper Pieces; Daily Chevies: Chevy Carrot, Chevy Bell Pepper, Everyday Bookplates, We Are Family Bookplates, Arrows Pink; Snapshots: Alpha+Bits, Captions, Daily Details, Days; Play Date: Captions, Tabs; Finally Fall: At The Patch; Freestyle Sophisticates: Freestyle Banana, Freestyle Saltwater; High Five Alpha Stickers: Gulf ; other - vellum, Greatest View Badge/flair, twine, cardstock; tools - typewriter.

 
 
It has been a week of Christmas decorations, holiday spirit, elves and dance auditions/concerts!  I've kept it rather simple during this busy time, just so I can record the memories.



 
Head on over to the Bella blog to see some more wonderful PL inspired projects.  Thanks so much for visiting...x



9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeee these pages!!!!!!

Rachael Funnell said...

Looks FANTASTIC Leanne...Happy New Year to YOU & your family...

Jamie Harder said...

LOVE your project life pages!!!! So festive!!

bappleicious said...

I love the way you put together your PL - amazing, Happy New Year to you and your family as well :)

Lizzyc said...

Your PL looks wonderful.. such precious memories scrapped beautifully.. and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and I wish you a very Happy New Year too!

Chantalle said...

Gosh, I can't believe it's nearly finished! You've done a beautiful job

Kim said...

I saw this on the Bella blvd blog, I just loved it !

Staci said...

Beautiful pages! Have a wonderful and blessed 2014!

Kerryn said...

You never fail to inspire me girl! x