Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Bella Blvd | Introduction...

Hello Friends.  OMGosh!!!!  I have been so busy that I almost forgot to share my layouts from my introduction over at Bella Blvd today.  Almost.  *grin*  Today I have two new pages to share with you...



 "Day by Day"
 
 
 
..and..

"The Ever Shrinking Christmas Tree"

journaling says: "Dear Christmas Tree.. You never used to look this small. Always standing so proud, displaying and protecting our treasures over the Christmas season. And let’s be honest. You have seen a quite few years now. So what? You have a wonky leg and you are missing a few branches here and there. We still adored you with your twinkling lights and glittery tinsel. But it is your shrinking that worries me the most. It can’t possibly be the fact that my Mr. bought you during his bachelor days. Or that you were the first tree we shared as a couple and then as a family. My children used to sit beneath you and stare up into the glory of your outstretched arms. Now they stand beside you and barely have to reach up to place a star crown upon your head. How did this happen? Over 20 years of love and affection. Dear poor, little, shrinking Christmas Tree.. Thank –you for being a part of our family."
 
 
 
 
Thanks so much for visiting..x


9 comments:

Tarrah McLean said...

Absolutely jaw dropping gorgeous these both are Leanne! No wonder the BB team have you back on the team again, you rock! Huge congrats for making the team xx

Leeann Pearce said...

Love it all Leanne and massive congrats to you who gets to serve another year... have a blast girl!

Ashley Horton said...

Love these great pages, Leanne!! Congrats again on returning Bella!

antenucci said...

I live in a boy's world too, what a great title/layout.

MelB said...

YAY! So very happy for you my friend, love your work and you are a perfect match for Bella Blvd.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

These both RULE!!!! Love them so much! What a heartwarming layout about the Christmas tree - so original and I love everything about it!

Chantalle said...

You are just awesome

Jinny Newlin said...

Such deliciously GORGEOUS pages, Leanne! LOVE all the bold, bright color on those fields of white, and your journaling on the second is priceless! LOVE!

Kerryn said...

Woohoo! These are stunning Leanne! I love the story of the shrinking Christmas tree :).