Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Scrapbook Store | Always Be You...

Hi Everyone! I'm back today to share with you another layout using my DT kit from The Scrapbook Store

 
"Always Be You"

products used: cs - Kaisercraft; pp - Elle's Studio Serendipity, American Crafts Amy Tan; other - Elle's Studio: cutouts, Lil' Snippets favourite things; staple, mist, ink; tools - Fiskars small circle punch, Martha Stewart 1" circle punch, small circle punch, Amy Tangerine date stamp, black pen.

I really love these patterned papers from the Elle's Studio Serendipity collection.  So much so that even though it doesn't look like there are many papers here, I think I have used a little bit of every piece of patterned paper sent to me! A great way to use up those extra scraps that "I" just can't part with.  *grin*



Since my beautiful boy was picking flowers for me, I decided I wanted to use up my scraps in circle form.  A repetition of the flower he's holding in the photo.  It was as simple as choosing three different circle punches and going to work.
 
And you might notice that I have still got my favourite colour combination happening here.  Pink, teal, gray and yellow. yes... well, I might grow out of it soon.  *grin*... Thanks for visiting..x
 
 

6 comments:

Sandie said...

How beautiful picking flowers for Mum, a gorgeous layout Leanne...

Lizzyc said...

How lovely, beautiful soft colors and adorable photo too!

Lizzy Hill said...

Keep going with them there colours...I'm enjoying you scrapping with them too much!!!! And love your circles, just so much FUN:):):)

Kerryn said...

He's such a sweetheart Leanne. Gorgeous work as always :).

Tarrah McLean said...

Oh how beautiful your son picking flowers, gorgeous layout too Leanne, love your work x

Chantalle said...

Love how you've continued the circular theme throughout x