Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hampton Art | Watercolour flower tutorial...

Hi Everyone!  Last week when I shared a link to my Hampton Art stamping tutorial, I also linked you up to my watercolour flower tute as well.  :)  But I didn't share it here.

I just love the watercolour trend at the moment.  It's so alluring and I just wanted to dabble in it.  However, I thought that I just didn't have any watercolour supplies on hand (and I'm not counting the kids' $1 paint in a tray!  LOL!!  Although....) *grin*.  But then I remembered that I actually did have something I could try.  Something I bought a set of, just after high school and never touched because I didn't know where to start.. (umm.. yeah.  I am a bit of a hoarder!)

Enter: my Faber-Castell Watercolour Pencils!  Yay!!
 
 
They were still in good condition thanks to the original tin box they came in.  So I tested them out!
 
 
"Hello Sunshine!"



 
If you would like to see my step by step, please visit the Hampton Art blog here.  I had a lot of fun creating these flowers and they are so simple!  I hope you enjoy. 
.......................................................................

And before I go today I want to share another snippet of the new Bella Blvd CHA collections.  Today it is all about ...



I think this is one of my faves from Snapshots!
 

Head on over to Bella Blvd to win-it-before-you-can-buy-it!!  Good luck..x



And thanks for visiting..x
 

3 comments:

Marelize said...

Oh my! Aren't you just too clever! I love what you've done with the water colour pencils. Gorgeous card! xx

Chantalle said...

Beautifully bright and dreamy

Jasmine S said...

Love the tutorial. I too have some watercolour pencils... I might just have to pull them out....thanks for the idea :)