Monday, June 10, 2013

Greatest View + The Scrapbook Store | Baby...

Hi Everyone!  I just wanted to share with you a layout that is up on the Greatest View blog today.  I've been using Gail's gorgeous new badge collections... The Story badge, Chalkboard Hearts.  I've also used my DT kit from The Scrapbook Store and am sharing another layout created with the glorious Echo Park: Bundle of Joy collection!!

 
"Baby"

products used: cs - Kaisercraft; pp - Echo Park: Bundle of Joy; alpha - Echo Park: Bundle of Joy cardstock stickers; other - Greatest View badges/flairs; Kaisercraft wooden chipboard, Bella Blvd designer tape, zva creative bling flourish, MME enamel dots; tools - hole punch, black pen.
 


Everything on this layout can be found here at The Scrapbook Store and if you would like to know  a little more about the story behind the photos, please visit Greatest View.  Thanks so much for visiting..x


 

12 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, so sweet, and absolutely priceless! What a beautiful page! Really love your little, tin pins tucked about, and this palette is PERFECT in every way!

Chantelle said...

adorable - love those badges ♥

Kerryn said...

Awwwwww. Just gorgeous!

Lizzy Hill said...

Just beautiful, as are those badges....& the enamel dots....I've got some, but for the life of me dunno WHERE i've put 'em!!!! Need a clean out, I think!!! Off to check out GV:)):)

Cindy S. said...

Your LO just jumped right out at me!! Simply fabulous, I love all the colour and clustering going on here. TY for sharing this :)

Lizzyc said...

Oh a capital A for adorable, I love those photos, and such a sweet layout design too!

Sarah said...

Ahhhh such a sweet page! I love those papers! The badges are adorable too.

MelB said...

Leanne, this is stunning! Love the layers, gorgeous work girl!

Kim said...

My new fav of your seriously its stunning!!!

Jasmine S said...

This page is just perfect. From the pic to the beautiful range of papers/colours/patterns to the journaling and white space. Love it.

Melinda Spinks said...

Another exquisite layout and a very touching reason behind the journaling. So glad everything turned out okay.

Gina Lideros said...

sweet photos and great color combo Leanne!