Friday, April 5, 2013

The Scrapbook Store | April Sketch...

Hello!  Are you excited to be stepping into a new month?  Time is flying past already this year!  April!  Wow!  And with that comes a new sketch challenge from The Scrapbook Store.  Here is this month's sketch...



And to mix things up a little, instead of creating a layout based on the sketch, I made a sweet little card from the Bo Bunny "Family Is" collection.

products used: cs - Kaisercraft; pp - Bo Bunny; other - ink, foam squares.
Since the card is small and compact, I've kept the detail on it to a minimum.  Besides, the patterned paper print is too cute to overwhelm with other product!! I've also created my own Polaroid frame with white card stock to mimic the miniature Polaroid sentiment.
Don't forget to enter into the challenge.  We would love to see your entries - layouts or cards!!  Thanks so much for visiting..x

6 comments:

Chantalle said...

I am actually going to steal this idea!

Tina said...

Gorgeous card Leanne!

Danielle said...

Such a gorgeous sketch and I love how you turned it into a card! x

Marelize said...

I just love this cute card! xx

Lizzyc said...

Such an adorable little card!!

Cindy Lee said...

This card is co cute!! I just love it! In fact, I just love your style, Leanne!