Sunday, March 10, 2013

Bella BLVD | Saturday Sketch...



Just a quick post here to let you know that Bella BLVD has the first Saturday Sketch for March, up on the blog today.


 
"Beach Party"
 
products used: cs - Kaisercraft; Bella BLVD - Sand & Surf: Borders, Surfs Up, Paradise, Alpha+Bits Stickers, Miniatures, Just Write Journaling Stickers, Ciao Chip Icons; Freestyle Sophisticates: Freestyle Saltwater; Sophisticates: Sprinkles & Lace Oyster; High Five Alpha Stickers: Gulf; Designer Tape: 12mm combo; tools - machine stitching, black pen.


I've played with the beautiful Sand & Surf paper collection.  Absolutely ideal to document my daughter's beach themed, swimming carnival.

 
 
Head on over to Bella BLVD today to check out which amazing DT members played along.  Thanks for visiting..x
 


6 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

You've done so a lovely job with this - lots of layers, too:):):)

Kim said...

Oh I love all the layers here....and can I just say I was having a look over on the jillibean soup blog today and that karate chop layout stood outto me, i bookmarked it my fav of yours!!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Love your take on the sketch and combination of all the new papers is fabulous!!!

Melinda Spinks said...

Leanne I love how you've interpreted the sketch and your choice of papers and embellishments match in beautifully with the photo yet it still remains the main focus. Love it so much!

Kerryn said...

Ooh I love the immediate feel I get when I look at this page. Gorgeous!

Gina Lideros said...

This is gorgeous Leanne, I love the color combo you used. Great photo too!