Sunday, January 6, 2013

Stuck?! | Happy Travels...

Hello Everyone!  I have a scrappy share today!!  Yay!  Woo Hoo!  LOL!  Am I excited much?  hee hee... (see... I need to get back into my scrapping studio and play with some paper before I go car-razy!!) Today over at Stuck?! Sketches the second half of the CT have layouts to reveal.  Check out this fantastic sketch by Sara.



And here is my sample...

"Happy Travels"

products used: cs - kaisercraft; pp - October Afternoon, Jillibean Soup; alpha - American Crafts, Jillibean Soup; other - Jillibean Soup twine, staple, vellum, Mister Huey's colormist; tools - scallop punch, small round punch, machine stitching.


Also... If you are interested, there is still some time left if you want to apply to be on this fabulous team!!  The Girls are so friendly and the sketches are really fun and inspiring! Please visit >>here<< if you think you might be interested.  :)

Thanks for visiting and I promise to go straight to my studio now and play with some paper.. Oh!  And my new Christmas present!!! ;)



Stay tuned...  :)

3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

NOOOOOOOO !!!!! Not you too. Man, I'm turning green so often I'm gonna STAY that way...I want one of these too *pout*......aaah well. Maybe my word should be Unenvy this year0)0)0)..... Meanwhile, can I just say I LOVE the way you use shapes so effectively in your scrapping:):):):)

Chantalle said...

ooooh exciting!!! They are the MOST fun! Enjoy :)

Kerryn said...

oh my gosh I just adore this Leanne! The colours and design are PERFECT!!