Thursday, December 20, 2012

Jillibean Soup | Plan A...

Hello Friends!  Do you ever get the feeling that some days you should have just stayed in bed?  LOL!  I think that was the kind of day my youngest was having when I snapped this photo.  At the very least he was over due a nap that day!  *grin*

This month over at Jillibean Soup, the DT were challenged to use a quote on their layouts.  So off to pinterest I went.. *ahem*  as you do... of course!  :D  And I found this little beauty...

 
"Plan A"

products used: cs - kaisercraft; pp - Jillibean Soup (Macho Nacho, Soup Staples II, Coconut Lime); alpha - Jillibean Soup (alphabeans, Country Pumpkin Chowder), MFT dies (By the Letter); other - Jillibean Soup: Pea Pods, Hexies & Coordinating cardstock stickers, kaisercraft clear stamp, Close to My Heart ink, Mister Huey's color mist.


hee hee.. Clearly I couldn't resist teaming the photo and the quote together!  And check out those Alphabeans!  They are the small kraft coloured letters.  Aren't they gorgeous!  And they come in an amazing range of colours!!  *swoon*  hee hee...
 


So.. What do you think?  Have you every had this kind of day?  LOL!  I know I have.  :) If that is the case, please head on over to Jillibean and leave some love for the DT and their fabulous projects.  I know they are really appreciated.

Thanks for visiting..x
 

11 comments:

Kerryn said...

How fabulous is that quote!!! I have plenty of photos that I could use it with LOL. I adore your page Leanne!! The long mixed alpha title looks awesome.

amanda73 said...

omg love love that quote......think with my 7 boys i could definitely 'steal' that quote from you......i have loads of 'those' days

Sarah said...

I love the quote too - and that photo is soooo cute!! I really love those candid photos :) it is scrapped to perfection too.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

What a fantastic quote!!! And a totally brilliant layout to go with it! LOVE this so much!!!!!

Kim said...

Oh gosh I had to LOL at that photo...its fab, I am totally in love with how you have created the title using the diff fonts , and as always your design totally rocks!

Chantelle said...

haha, that's a classic photo - so cool to scrap book those moments too!! Love it!! Happy Christmas to you and your family xx

Chantalle said...

Lol, bless him! Love this, totally awesome

Стокли said...

This is cool! both quote and colors.

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

I just love your layout! The title and photo are perfect together!!!

Karen Shady said...

oh, Leanne that is the most adorable photo ever. And the quote is fantstic... have wonderful Christmas my friend xx

Kathy Martin said...

DARLING!!!! Love the title! :)