Thursday, December 6, 2012

Jillibean Soup | All I Want...

Hi Everyone!  How has your week been going?  For me it has been super busy!!  Lots of end of year projects both for myself and for the kids are being finished up.. Not to mention my December Daily!  But today I want to share a layout created for Jillibean.  *grin*

This photo was one that I happened to snap before Master 6 became very self conscious of his missing front teeth.  We all thought he was terrible cute.  :) 

 
"All I want for Xmas"

products used: cs - Kaisercraft; pp - Jillibean Soup: Soup Staples II, Winter Tortellini and Spinach Soup; alpha - Jillibean Soup: Alphabeans, coordinating cardstock stickers; other - Mister Huey's color mist, kaisercraft: rhinestones, pearls & ink, twine, Jillibean Soup: pea pods (diecuts); tools - fiskars border punch, Fancy That Dies: mixed leaves.



As this photo was taken in September this year, he really was going around saying that this is what he wanted for Christmas!  Currently, his front teeth aren't fully down, but he still has a good chance of having this wish fulfilled!

 
I have also used some of my Fancy That Dies (mixed leaves) in the above photo to create a sprig of holly.  And the pinwheels are for that extra touch of whimsy! LOL!  I think we all deserve a little bit of whimsy and magic at Christmas time.  *grin*
 
Thanks for visiting and don't forget to check out what the other designers have created over at Jillibean Soup today..x
 



8 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is priceless!!! Love this!! xo

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

What an adorable layout! The photo is precious and perfect for the title!!! I love the layering and the pinwheel!!!

Tina said...

Love your layout Leanne! Great design and fantastic photo!

Kerryn said...

All I wanted forChristmas for about 3 years was my two front teeth. They had to be pulled early because of an abscess. My Dad called me the toothless wanderer. Your son does look ever so sweet with his gaps but I hope he gets his Christmas wish granted :). Your page is just fabulous Leanne!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Giggle! Great photo...love that touch of blue...fab dies, too:):)

Sandie said...

What a precious memory to store, and yes, he is soooo cute with his teeth missing. Love your layout Leanne, the papers are gorgeous too!

Chantalle said...

Lol, love that pic. Gorgeous layout

Monique Liedtke said...

:) this is too funny!! What a fab page!