Saturday, November 10, 2012

Greatest View | Ribbons...

Hello Friends.  We're having a busy weekend catching up with friends, celebrating Liam's birthday and generally having a relaxing good time!  I hope your weekend is just as fun!!

Today I am sharing with you a layout created for Greatest View.  I captured this photo on my iphone just before my daughter went into her ballet exam.  She was so nervous but she always is until the music starts! :)

 
"ribbons"

 
products used: cs - Kaisercraft; pp - Bella BLVD, Echo Park, Sassafras, Authentique; Greatest View - triangle & feather whisper (boy) badges, twine, glassine bag; alpha - ; other - brown paper bag, Manor House Creations: flowers + leaves, Jillibean Soup: soup label + diecut, doily, ink (versacolor), kaisercraft pearls, mist: Mister Huey's color mist + Glimmermist; tools - typewriter, Martha Stewart border punch, Fancy That Dies: hexagon wall paper.


 

This layout isn't actually about her exam process.  *grin*  But it documents the achievement of having ribbons attached to her ballet slippers!  I'm sure it is every little girls dream at some stage.  At her dancing school the exam students were finally given permission from their dance teacher to have ribbons.  A little reward for working so hard!  And one that was so joyously accepted!! LOL!
 
Please head on over to Greatest View for the details on which products I've used.  Thanks for visiting..x

 

7 comments:

HarmonySweetpea said...

Gorgeous. Such a great photo.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

What a gorgeous layout!!!

WendyMac said...

Beautiful journalling Leanne and the colours are gorgeous. x

Lizzy Hill said...

Beautiful - it's when I see LO's like this I miss having a little girl:( Oh well...I've 2 cute non-ballet playing young men instead:):):)

Unknown said...

Such beauty in your layouts :)

Стокли said...

Love the color choice!
I didn't know you have to earn the right to have ribbons..

Tarrah McLean said...

Gorgeous as Leanne, love the blue and yellow and of course those awesome Greatest View goodies!! x