Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

To all the Mother's out there who has someone chatting your ear off or asking you to get them a drink or is waiting for you to change the TV channel or is giving you a chance to hear their ingenious plan... etc, etc... I hope your day has been full of surprises, loving cuddles and smoochy kisses!




To all the mummies who have had breakfast in bed, shared said pieces of vegemite toast,  and have been waited on today by doting slaves sorry... gorgeous children... :)  I hope you have made special memories.



To all the Mums, Grandmas, Nannys & Great Grandmas who received phone calls from eager little voices wanting to say "helwoo" and desperately wanted to give kisses and cuddles via the phone... I hope the voices touched your hearts even if they could not touch your hand.


And to  my Mum, Mother-in-law, Nana & Grandmother-in-law... Happy Mother's Day.  We love you & hope that you had a wonderful day today...x

4 comments:

Dolly B said...

Gorgeous Photo's Leanne and I hope you had a beautiful Mothers Day
Mary x

Lizzy Hill said...

Lovely photos....fun post...sounds like you've had a good day....I'm really happy my 20 odd year old boys came by to see me...no pressure & they rocked up, so that was sweet!!!!!!!

Jasmine S said...

Gorgeous photos Leanne. It sounds like you had a fabulous Mother's Day.

Unknown said...

Just beautiful Leanne!!!