Friday, November 25, 2011

Create...

This month we are starting a little journaling challenge over at The Boxx blog for those of us who need a little prompting to write the story behind our scrapbooking layouts.

If you would like to play along, we are using (strangely enough!!) a prompt!  I am challenging you, during this very busy holiday season, to journal on our layouts.  The prompt is something we would like to...


It can be anything.  "Remember to" do, say or think about.

I want to "remember to" record the details.  Here's my layout based on the Creative Scrappers sketch #183:

[Remember]

products used:  cs- stampin' up; pp - Nikki Sivils Gingerbread Lane; alphas - Nikki Sivils; other - ink: Tim Holtz distress ink, shipping tags, machine stitching. 


This layout is based on memories from last year.  The little things I don't want to forget.  Especially since it was the last Christmas I had with my Dad.

I hope you will join in.  If not, you can at least check it out here...x  Thanks for visiting.

7 comments:

Jules said...

Gorgeous leanne... and great idea! something i know i need to do a lot more of! :) xx

Her Essential Hand said...

AH.. what a great prompt and totally love the idea..
fantastic page too - love that tree and all the photos.
I might just have to play along - please may there be time to create.. lol
enjoy your weekend
x

FiKenward said...

What a great boys page, love the way you did the sketch and the colour palette you used is lovely. TFPA!!!

Kim said...

ooooooo totally love the layers you have on this one and that heart paper is sooo cute!

Christine said...

Gorgeous page and memories Leanne, I love those doodled embellies, they look fantastic!

Esti said...

Wow, stunning - love the mittens on the string:) Lovely LO and lovely idea - I must remember to remember the idea:)

Kerryn said...

I love this, the colours, the design - fabulous!!!

I'll be thinking of you and your family this Christmas.
x