Sunday, September 25, 2011

Create...

Hello friends!  I have another share for Pretty Little Studio.  This layout uses the Clowning Around collection and was ideal for my photo of the kids outside of Sydney's Luna Park.

[Luna Park]




 products used: cs - bazzill; pp - PLS Clowning Around, Kaisercraft; alpha - American Crafts; other - PLS: pennant flags, vintage tags, word flashcards (vacation), cookie cutter labels, notebook brackets journal card; string; corner rounder; ink: versacolor; foam tape; fiskars border punch.

This is my second scraplift from the incredibly talented Anthea Peterson!  And I really love how it has turned out. :)  I just have to add my journalling of course, but I also love how the journalling card hides all the unwanted elements in the photo.
_____________________________________

Just a reminder also that tomorrow night marks the beginning of the six week course I am teaching for The Boxx.  If you are interested the instructions only, cost $20 and both the instructions and kit cost $80.  Jane is selling these kits at below cost as the have well over $100 worth of product included!  I'd love to see you there!

Thanks for visiting..x

10 comments:

Kim said...

wowowowowowowow Now this my type of Layout, so bright and clean and fresh I totally love it!!!! and how freakin awesome is that photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruki said...

how fun!! so cool!

Patricia said...

very fynnu color on this beautiful page...

Nay and Gilly said...

Had a good look at our blog love all your new Lo'd that you have been doing, (well new for me) lol!
Also love the new look too, you look so cute! Gilly oxo

Suz said...

great layout and pic Leanne! Thanks for stopping by my blog and FYI: I'm giving away some goodies-will ship internationally too! :)

Kerryn said...

LOVE this page Leanne! So bright and fun and fabulous!! Although I must admit that when I first looked at the page I did a where's the journalling?, then I read the rest of the post LOL.

have a good day!!

Sheree said...

Wow! So bright and fun Leanne! Awesome page!!

Sheree xx

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Awesome page!!! I LOVE this so much!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Hey Leanne, guess what? I just went and bought the Clowning Around line at PLS! LOL! You really sold it to me! I'm going to do another circus layout for my youngest daughter anyway - but just had to have some of those adorable goodies!!! :D

LG said...

What a fun layout! Love it