Monday, June 6, 2011

Create...

It is the Scrapboxx newsletter time again!  And I had the absolute pleasure of playing with the May Boxx of Scraps!!  Kylie did an amazing job putting this little kit together...with all of its flowery glory! LOL!


This is what I came up with...

["Friend" card]


 I'll admit that the lime green threw me for  moment!  hee hee.. but it came together for the card.

[Mr Cutie Pie]


I have had these photos of Liam floating around on my desk since January! LOL! And I couldn't resist the challenge to create a boy's type LO using lots of flowers.  I've also cut out the packaging from parts of the kit and added it too.  To make it a little bit more masculine however, I've machine stitched some rows in a cream cotton thread.


Some parts of the paper flower cluster have been raised using foam tape.... 

[Call us Twins]



This last LO was heaps of fun to put together!  Again these photos are from January this year and they feature Ethan and his cousin Hayley.  They are so sweet together!  They rarely get to spend time together or see each other for that matter because we live at different ends of the State.  But when they do get together....wow!  They are inseparable!  LOL!  There is just over a month's difference in age.  Ethan being the older one (not that he looks it!!!).  The two of them are always walking around, hand-in-hand, telling everyone that they are twins!!  LOL!  I love it!

Oh!  And by the way... They are twins, not because they look alike... not because they are cousins... BUT, because they are both FIVE!  hee hee... I love their logic too!

I hope everyone had a wonderful week-end.  I've had my Mum visit for a short 24 hrs.  The kids didn't want to let her go at the airport.  :(  But they all had a great time while Nanny was here!  Especially playing the age-old game....."spiders"!  LOL!  Now there's a LO waiting to be created! hee hee...

Thanks for visiting...x

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layouts Leanne!! Love the touches of red :)) Have a great week :))xx

Sheree said...

More beautiful projects Leanne!!! They're all so lovely!

Sheree xx

Kim said...

gosh I love the sewn strips on that first layout, looks fabulous and the cluster on the second tops!

Kerryn said...

LOL don't you love the way a 5 year old thinks.

Fabulous projects Leanne!!

Mel said...

Cute layouts. I love the pics on the second layout - sometimes pics are just too cute to use only one!

Unknown said...

Your card is stunning!!! Love the layouts too, such beautiful work :0)