Saturday, April 9, 2011

Create...

Have you seen the latest Scrapboxx newsletter?? If not, you had better check it out now! :) There's some fabulous ideas about all things scrapbooking...even a feature where Jodie has sorted her scrap space! On a budget!!! Gotta love that!

Anyway, here's my contribution:
{Family Day}




{love}



These two layouts were created from the Boxx of Scraps kit. I loved the fun masculine colours in the patterned papers. Perfect for scrapping the boys! Thanks for visiting...x

4 comments:

Mel said...

Great layouts. They are fab papers. Love the bunting - is it fabric?

Kim said...

I am totally in love with those 3 banner pieces on the first one, just something about them there that really gets me!

Kerryn said...

Fabulous pages Leanne!!! I love how you work your magic with multiple photos :).

Sheree said...

Fantastic layouts once again Leanne! Loving the banner!

Sheree xx