Sunday, March 6, 2011

Family Photo...

Has anyone else been run off their feet before they get out of bed in the morning? It certainly feels like that for me at the moment! LOL!! And guess what... I knew I had forgotten something. March has rushed up upon us and because this photo was taken in mid- February, it just got pushed aside! LOL!!

So, here it is... Our "February, photo of 6".



This was taken on a little scouting trip for a new camp ground. We went out to Wivenhoe Dam to check out the water levels and see for ourselves any damage that was caused by the January floods.


We had this photo taken from under one of the many barbecue shelters near the dam. And on several of the structure's posts, you can see where the water mark was left by the floods!!!


Can you see the current water levels of the actual dam in the background of the photo! Just incredible...

Anyway, I can now tick this item of my list of things to do! LOL! Well that is until we have our March, Family of 6 photo!! Heehee...

Thanks for visiting....x

Okay.... Now here's a little something for those of you visiting from The Boxx!!! My clue has been hidden in this post. *wink, wink*!! For the next one, head on over to this fabulous lady's blog here. Please leave a comment on this post to let me know who has travelled through. :) Goodluck...x :)

13 comments:

Jules said...

oh i'm so hearing you leanne...as soon as i cross one off, i have to put another one at the end of the list tho!! lol. those water levels are just astounding aren't they? your family photos are really inspiring me to do something like that too.... good luck with your 'to do' list this week.. :)) x

Kim said...

wow those water mark photos are amazing!!hoping your little guy is doing ok!!

Leanne J said...

great photo of 6..woot woot.

Kerri said...

Such a gorgeous family photo xoxox

Anonymous said...

wow look at those water marks!! lovely family photos! im off to the next stop :)

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous family pic Leanne.

Cheryl said...

Lovely family pic Leanne.

Noels said...

awesome pic.

sandra said...

I'm hearing your Leanne.
My brain is in 3rd gear but unfortunately the rest of me is still in neutral!
gorgeous photo of 6
and wow at the watermark photos!

sandra said...

ummmm
did I just leave a message Leanne?
blogger is playing up and not sure if it went through or not.
love your photos xx
take care of you.

Kylie gW said...

I'm on the Blog Train.. just passing through. This is a great Blog Leanne!
Kylie gW

Her Essential Hand said...

toot toot.. just passing through on the blog train.
Woweee.. what beautiful scenery you have here.. think I will be visiting again :))
x

Anonymous said...

tooot toooot wondering traveller passing through :) loving your family pics xx