Tuesday, March 29, 2011

And the winner is...


Thank you once again to all the lovely people who left a heart warming comment on my Bloggerversary post. And as promised, I have drawn a winner.....the old fashioned way! LOL!!





Besides, I don't think Cam would let me have the time to do a google search on a random generator. :D So it came down to paper and scissors. *wink, wink*!




Congratulations .........................................................................................!!!!





Thanks for your lovely words. Can you please email me your address to leanneallinson_at_hotmail_dot_co_dot_uk . I look forward to hearing from you! Woo Hoo!



And, because she is just so darn cute!!! Congratulations Willow!!



Willow is my daughter's school friend and a keen little scrapper! I'm sending a little something to you too! I hope you have fun.



Thanks again to everyone who played along...x

1 comment:

Kim said...

yipee yipee yipee thanks Leanne1