Sunday, February 27, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Dad...

... I know he will be tickled pink when he sees himself up here on the computer screen! If for nothing else but to give my Mum a hard time ... (letting her know he's *wink, wink* famous and all!!) LOL! But since I know he is not going to get his birthday card and pressie from us today, I though that I'd just plaster his image about..... be warned.... this may not be pretty! Haa!





Anyway Dad. Have a great day!! Happy Birthday and lots of love, from all of us...x

5 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Hip Hip Hooray, Happy Birthday to your Dad and yep, this can be his 5 mins of fame (or a day or two anyway). Hope he has a great day.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I got a nice new radio for my birthday, plenty of beer in the fridge, just waiting for a cake now and I'll be set for the day.
Thanks for the wishes from all the kids and the photos on the blog - for the whole world to see
Love Dad

Jennifer Yates said...

Such great pics Leanne! Especially the tractor pic...so cute! Hope your Dad had a great b-day! :))

Suz said...

Happy Birthday to Leanne's dad!! Hope it is full of fun, friends, family, and laughter!
(Thanks for the thoughtfulness you left on my blog. I appreciate it!).

Elizabeth said...

That is really awesome!! Happy birthday to your dad! I love all of your photos and even more so that you and your dad have a relationship! Cherish that! :)
e.