Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Create...

Hi Guys! Just letting you know I'm putting in a full week over at Kaisercraft! There's plenty to see and there are two new gorgeous collections! Homemade and Candy Lane...

Here's what I'm sharing today...

{One Crazy Tea Party}


Candy Lane is delightfully girly and bright! It comes with heaps of little tea pots, cups & saucers and yummy cupcakes!!! What more could you ask for? Let's have a tea party right now! LOL!!


Head on over and check out what the other DT members are "wow"-ing us with!!! Thanks for visiting and leaving such supportive comments....x

7 comments:

kathie said...

OH, I adore that layout! Those colours! It's when I see layout like that, that I wish that I had a girl to scrapbook as well... Somehow I just don't think I'd get away with using that colour palette with Jamie's pages ;)

Leanne J said...

fantastic wow.. i just saw this range at my lss.. and left it there thinkin i couldnt use it.. but wowzers.. i shouldve got it now... that is just wonderful

Sheree said...

GORGEOUS Leanne! Love all the little details on this...and those colours!

Sheree xx

LG said...

so beautiful! Love all the details

Kerryn said...

I love this Leanne!!!

Jules said...

Gorgeous... so many fab little bits and pieces! ... x

Trudi Harrison said...

Fabulous!! Just love how you have used this range Leanne. The layering and all the little details are just amazing