Sunday, September 12, 2010

Create...

I have a few more layouts to share. These ones are mostly for fun. I am playing along with the challenges over at Scrapability Sketches and these layouts are what I came up with for the first three challenges....

Challenge #1: scrap your addiction

{addicted?}

journaling: addicted? chocolate. nuff said. we all love chocolate but these are a favourite.

I tea died the book page to blend in better with the chocolate patterned papers and just to give it that aged look. There are a mix of American Crafts, October Afternoon and Kaisercraft (Up, Up and Away) papers here. I have been hoarding the AC (background) patterned paper for a while now. I am so glad that I've now used it!

Challenge #2: use the colours purple, green, white and yellow

{tea Alice?}


journaling: book week 2010. This year you wanted to go as Alice from wonderland. You had seen the new movie earlier in the year and loved it.

This layout I had to do because I had already scrapped Liam's book week character. I couldn't let these photos sit on my desk un-scrapped. That's just asking for unwanted drama! LOL! Picture this.... "Why have you scrapped him & not me-eeeeee?" Oh. I can hear it alright. hee hee..

I really enjoyed this colour challenge. The splash of yellow is my favourite.

Challenge #3: scrap the bond you have with your pet

{window dog}


journaling: My boy & his window dog... for now. Until you are much bigger, you will have to play with him through the glass.

Cam adores Jack. And vise versa. But Jack is a little too boisterous with his love for the older kids. So far he has been really gentle with Cam. I guess he knows what he can get away with, with the older kids! Cheeky dog.

I really am crazy though!! LOL!! Not only am I trying to squeeze in "extra" scrapping (which I love anyway!) but I left this until last minute. hee hee.... note to self: be more organized!

4 comments:

Kirsty said...

Oooh I can't even pick a favourite! All totally gorgeous :)

Nerrida said...

Such a stylish page that first one but the window dog cracked me up! Lovely colours too.

Kerryn said...

Fab layouts Leanne :).

Leanne J said...

these are all gorgeous.. and fun and sweet.. love the tea one for bookweek... they are the most awesome photos... fantabulous