Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Our new Nephew & create...

I'm an Auntie all over again!! Yay!! We have a new beautiful baby boy in the family. This will be baby number five for Mark's brother and his wife.

We can't wait to meet and welcome little baby "Elijah" into our world. Congratulations Andrew and Fara.

.......................................................................................................................

It is a very rainy and scrappy day here. I think most of the East Coast will get a drink today, which is lovely. It feels nice and cozy. Now all I need are some scrapping supplies in front of me and a nice hot chocolate!! Mmmm..

But for now, I will share a layout I prepared earlier! LOL!

{Grow Bot}


It still has some tweaking left... That's what I might go and start with now... Thanks for visiting...x

PS - Thanks to everyone who left a comment in my last post. We all seem to be doing much better this week (health-wise) and I am so very glad that Tahlia's arm is on the mend! LOL!!

10 comments:

Samantha Hauzer said...

It sure is perfect weather for scrapping today. I was thinking the exact same thing! Congrats on being an Auntie again, and I love your layout! That robot is too cute, and I LOVE the title :)

Sheree said...

Awww...congrats on your new nephew! How wonderful!

Love the cute robot..great page Leanne!

Sheree xx

Melanie H said...

Congratulations Aunty Leanne, Elijah is such a beautiful name.

Its raining here too, perfect scrappy weather.

Love that page, love how you put the journalling on the tags.

Kerryn said...

Congratulations on your new nephew :).

Love the layout Leanne!!

Christine said...

Yay for your nephew arriving!

Love your scrappy page too, and I'm so glad she didn't break her other arm!

Leanne J said...

yep we had some rain as well... awesome page.. and congrats on being an aunty again... woo hoo...

Lorraine said...

Hurray! Please send my congratulations to Andrew and Fara.

I love the name Elijah. (It's quite like Eliza, of course!)

I'm also glad that your little family seems to be on the mend now. Long may it continue!

Love L. xxxx

LG said...

perfect boy page!

Jules said...

Congrats Auntie!! Beautiful page too Leanne.... and yes wasn't tuesday just the perfect day to scrap .. too bad I was up in the sky the whole day. It rained the entire east coast of australia!! awesome two word pics too leanne ... i so love that sort of everyday stuff {as you know}!! ... hugs ... jules xx

Pearl Maple said...

Darling page, congrats on being an auntie again