Thursday, August 5, 2010

Create...

Have you seen the new texture stamps from Kaisercraft? I love them and they are so much fun to play with!!

We recently had a challenge to see what we could come up with by using them. This is what I created:

{Sandcastles}


I used the bubble wrap clear stamp and some gorgeous yellow paint to create some interest behind my photos. I also used the script clear stamp over the top of both.

They are so versatile and very easy to use, even if you don't have a stamp block big enough to hold it! LOL!! Go and check out what the rest of the team has created!

5 comments:

Melanie H said...

I saw those and through they were wonderful, love what you have done with them Leanne.

Leanne J said...

i saw these stamps and nearly got them.. again shouldve got them when i first saw them..DOH.. anyho.. your work with these are fantastic.. yay.

Alyssa said...

I got those stamps the other week :) I had to get almost all of them how great are they :) Love what you have done hun xx
Lys

Jules said...

love this too!!!... Kaiser is certainly stimulating your creativity leanne ... great to see! xx

LG said...

this layout is amazing!!!!