Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Create...


Today I want to share with you my sketch layout from Inspired Blueprints. Sketch #53 is up and the design team have used between 2 and 4 photos on this one! It is so versatile that I decided to turn it on its side....

{City Art}


But then I wanted to play some more and used the sketch as is...

{Cupcake}

I hope you will go and check out what the talented Scrappers are creating over at IB. Sketches are heaps of fun and they definitely get the mojo flowing if you've been stuck in a rut! Have fun and please post your layout in the gallery. I would love to see how you have worked with the sketch.....x

2 comments:

Kerryn said...

I love both versions!! Fab pages Leanne.

Leanne J said...

amazing..and both so fantastic and individual using the same sketch..yay.. will have to go to IB for a looksee... thanks for sharing.... lots of love an sugar...