Sunday, August 22, 2010

Book Week...

Okay... So I know I'm a little premature in sharing these pics (the school book week parade isn't until Tuesday...) but, I was just too excited! LOL!! We are actually prepared this year! ha! Last year it was a little crazy (you know how it is - the crazy type that has a newborn in the house!!).

Well this year, I. Was. Going. To. Be. Ready!! hee hee... Can you guess what characters the kids have chosen??

Tahlia wants to be Alice from Alice in Wonderland... and Liam....?

He wanted to be Frankenstein! LOL!!! The best part (for me anyway!) is, that these characters are from actual books! hee hee... No Ben Ten or Barbie this year. :D

6 comments:

Kerryn said...

They look fabulous Leanne!! Our book week parade is tomorrow (fingers crossed we get the weather to hold out) and our school had themes for each class. I have a mad scientist and a lion going to school tomorrow LOL. I even have to get in on the act seeing as I work in the school library. Should be a great week :).
Hope the kids have a great time at their parade on Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

well done Leanne! we've had a few parade morning meltdowns in our house over the years too (usually mine)LOL I've just finished writing the list of everything i need to find at the Salvos tomorrow...and its about a page long! Wish me luck... Jodie x

Jennifer Yates said...

super cute costumes Leanne! Hope the parade is great!

Mel said...

Thank you so much for popping over and leaving a comment on my block, I love meeting other scrap addicts and as your dear children are a couple years ahead of 3.5 yr old Nate I will be able to grab heaps of advice, I have him right here saying "ooh mum scary" to your little boy, and I have to add how wonderful some of the older faves are coming back, you did an awesome job with the outfits, this looks like such fun, can it sort of be explained like a mini halloween without the trick or treat, anyway, the kids look great. Love Melxx

Karen Shady said...

they are so adorable Leanne :) I hope they had a ball. I LOVE your 4 layout... stunning

Photography said...

Our school didn't do the dress up thing this year - very inconsiderate as I was looking forward to doing something!! Your's looked great :-)