Monday, July 12, 2010

Just because...

This post is "just because" I wanted to finish the series of photos I have been taking of Cameron since he was two weeks old.

I have generally posted some photos from the shoot every month, with a little milestone update. With his 1st birthday a week ago, I thought I would share the photo process all over again.

{2 weeks}
{1 month}
{2 months}
{3 months}
{4months}
{5months}{6 months}
Sadly, the seventh month, must have been crazy, because I didn't have a photo shoot with him in February.

{8 months}
{9 months}{10 months}
{11 months}
{12 months}
I'm glad I managed to do this with Cam. I had never really thought about this sort of photo record with the other three kids.

At 1 year of age, Cameron loves to be outdoors banging on the screen door to let everyone know what he wants. He doesn't always get his way. He also loves climbing all over his brothers and sister when they are lying on the floor and generally being involved in everything.

He still enjoys his food and often will eat what we are eating. He has stood momentarily by himself, but is still too "chicken" to try to walk without assistance. Cruising on the furniture is no hassle.

My constant phrase at the moment (when chasing him out of the kitchen) is.. "No babies in the cupboards!" LOL!! If I'm not careful enough, he is in there in a flash and trying to drink from the glasses!

As soon as he hears music, he starts to dance. Holding his two hands together in a grasp and moving them up and down! So cute! He often breaks out into song too.

He has four teeth - 2 up and 2 down - with more currently cutting. And he is in dire need of a second haircut!!

High fives are the latest craze and he seems more comfortable with the men, in our circle of friends, than the women. With the ladies, he really loves to play shy. He closes his eyes really tight and pretends they are not there!

Well, that's mostly it. Thanks for sticking with me this far. Especially if you are not family!! LOL!

7 comments:

Leanne J said...

well i just caught up on everything that been happening lately.. and OMG you've had a great week..LOL.. but on the other hand.. so JEALOUS. .kaiser products.. i'm a fan of any free products but kaiser has been producing some really nice stuff lately..so yay..
hope you have a better week this week..lots of love and sugar. leanne

Kerryn said...

What a great idea! It's so interesting seeing just how much they grow in those first 12 months.

Sheree said...

What a great sequence of pics Leanne...and so super sweet! I wish I'd done that for my three.

Sheree xx

Christine said...

Oh, 1 already! Precious little man, he is such a darling!

Nay and Gilly said...

Cam is gorge!! I am sad that I didn't do this my 3!! What a beautiful progression from so very small to lil' man. Walt is just on 10mths so I hear you about the whole opening the kitchen doors thing!!
Luv Renee

Jules said...

totally love this leanne ... beautiful idea and what a gorgeous little guy... why do all the boys have such dreamboat eyes?? :) jules xx

Karen Shady said...

what an absolutely adorable little guy... this is a great idea Leanne, i wish I had done it :( too late now

Karen x