Friday, June 11, 2010

Photo-a-day...

Cam's latest habit is to pull off his socks and chew on them until they are wringing wet!! It is very cute but as the weather gets cooler, I would really like for him to keep them on and keep his feet warm.

So today Cam is getting used to wearing "big boy boots"! (Did I just say "big boy" and "Cam" IN THE SAME SENTENCE!!!) *just breathe* LOL!

And "boots" they are... SO funny... He is still getting used to them! When he is standing, (or cruising around on the furniture really - no Mum, he is not standing independently yet!), he acts as though his feet are glued to the floor! hee hee... The weight of them must feel really strange.

I think I need to really thank Janelle for motivating me again with this photo-a-day challenge. It's these little stories that are recorded (and are going to be scrapped!) that make it so joyous for me.

Tomorrow I am off to the Brisbane Papercraft Expo and I am so excited to finally meet so many of my online friends (providing you are not the psychotic kind or have stalker-ish tendencies! LOL! Just had to throw that in there..!)...x

3 comments:

Leanne J said...

oh i AM definately the stalker type.. so i'll see you there... ha ha ha..{insert evil laugh}.. oh ZITCHES...

i cant stop talking about the show i'm so excited...
{better go and pack soon..}

Leanne said...

Hi Leanne, I am staying in Brissie for the next three nights for the convention. At the moment I am sitting in the unit looking out onto the Brisbane River, mmm divine
Hope I can spot you somewhere lol

Sheree said...

I remember Madi doing the same thing with her socks Leanne! LOL Have an awesome day at the convention today. I'll be there tomorrow...what a shame we couldn't catch up there today!

Sheree xx