Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Create...

The new sketch is up over at Inspired Blueprints. The challenge given to us was also to scrap about ourselves. Just to let you all get to know us a little better. I find it very difficult to scrap me. The kids....no problem. Everyday....no problem. Bits and pieces...again, no problem. But when it comes to me, well... (just quietly, that's boring!! *snore*....) :)

So here is the sketch....
And this is what I've come up with....


I've turned it up-side down. hee hee... Please come and join us and share your work in the gallery!....x

2 comments:

Sheree said...

Well you may not like scrapping yourself but you've created a beautiful layout! I love that pic of you too! :)

Sheree xx

Leanne J said...

fantastic.. yay.. i totally love it.. and you should do more on you...