Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Create & a Happy Birthday...

The Journal Challenges prompt will be up soon and I just wanted to share this little sneak peek...


I seem to be sharing a lot of these sneak peeks lately, hopefully I can show you a layout in full, very soon...hee hee...

I also wanted to share my latest photo-a-day's for the month of June. My last post was on Saturday, so the following will be...

Sunday....


Monday....
(Our niece Moriah & Cameron - 4 mos age difference)


and Tuesday...


And finally I wanted to wish our gorgeous little niece, Leah, a very happy second birthday today. Hip, hip, hooray!! And our dear friend Lorraine (for who a lot of these blog posts and photos are for... ) also celebrates a birthday today. We hope both Leah and Lorraine have had a wonderful and exhilarating day! Mwah! Mwah!

2 comments:

Leanne J said...

oh LEanne. that sneaky looks fabulous... cant wait for the reveal.. hope you are good... lots of love and sugar.
leanne

Lorraine said...

I've only just managed to read this, as two little people seem to take up all of my time! Thank you for the birthday wishes. I had a very special birthday. Lots of love to all of you. xxxx