Friday, December 11, 2009

Scrapboxx newsletter...

Hi... I just wanted to share a recent layout that came out in the Scrapboxx newsletter today. I got to play with the "Boxx of Scraps" kit which, for a first timer, was a lot of fun.


This kit was perfect for Ethan. He is always walking around the house with either a hammer or screwdriver or spanner.... just looking for something to fix! When this photo was taken, I'd just caught him in the garage next to our "new" car, with a screwdriver in the back pocket and wrench hidden behind his back! I'm not sure what he was planning, but it probably was going to be expensive! LOL!


note to self: Ask Santa to give this boy a tool box for Christmas!!

I also made this card. The cardstock reminded me of a blackboard and the ruled lines and pencil patterned paper seem to agree! hee hee...

TFL... More to come soon.

3 comments:

mandysea said...

That is totally adorable!!!!
I love the pic - you have scrapped it so beautifully!! Lovely work here I've been catching up on!!
xx

Christine said...

Love that pic! You did scrap it beautifully, perfect for those papers

Unused Account said...

Adorable projects!
I love that grey color you used.