Thursday, September 24, 2009

Clear skies and create...

Wow! What a difference a day makes....



We woke to beautiful clear blue skies today. No sign of yesterday's dust storm except for the red dust that has settled EVERYWHERE inside the house! I am so glad I had the windows closed before I left the house yesterday!!!

So, before I get stuck into some more cleaning, I thought I might also share some layouts I have finished lately...

This one "Lil chef", was for one of the Paint a Rainbow challenges at Scrap Biz... I just didn't get time to post it over there! :) Sheree set the challenge to scrap with Orange, Green, Red and Yellow.




Journaling says..."Mummy? Can I help you cook? We can be Masterchefs together!"

My next layout was created for Emilie Ahern's "Project, Project..."




Again, I didn't get time to post it for last week... :D This time the challenge was to use Yellow, Green and Navy Blue.

Thanks for visiting. Got to drag myself off now to clean up some more of the red stuff!

1 comment:

Sheree said...

What a shame you didn't get to post it in the gallery Leanne... It's fantastic!!! I love that you've done it anyway. :)

Love the colour combo in your other layout too. Great work as always!

Sheree xx