Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Create...

Just a quick update to share a little something I've been playing with in the last few days...



I knew while in hospital, that I wanted a photo of Cameron's identification bracelet while it was still on his little arm. I didn't know how I'd go about it, but I am also pleased that I've managed to incorporate the said id bracelet on the layout as well.

These papers and circle and flower diecuts, were from the December Boxx of Scraps (I think....!) I know it was definitely a Boxx of Scraps! You can find these fabulous kits over here. Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

Sheree said...

Awwww... so adorable Leanne! I love the gorgeous mix of colours you've used... and the fact that you've included his little bracelet on the page too. Love it!

Sheree xx

Anonymous said...

Cameron is just beautiful, what can I say
Love Mum

Christine said...

Great idea, I love how you used it, and I love that you got a photo with him wearing it!

Nic said...

This is such a gorgeous idea.. and LO! I have all my baby's ID bracelets..... somewhere.... must find them and run off with your idea!!