Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Today...

...We went our separate ways.... My parents went to the tranquil and beautiful Glass House Mountains with Tahlia....


And Mark and I chose to take the boys to the loud and rowdy setting of an indoor fun house, during school holidays!... Tell me there was definitely something wrong in my thinking!


The blue, sugary drinks probably didn't help the noise level either!



But they had a great time regardless and I managed to stay there, amid the noise, without going insane, for at least 2 1/2 hours!


On the baby front, I go into hospital next Monday. We don't really have a name yet...but there is a short list! hehehe... I hope to post an announcement Monday night....but don't hold me to that! Lol! We are all excited and trying to cram in as many family things as possible before we really have to stop and prioritise differently! Wish us luck.

4 comments:

Leeann Pearce said...

Oh leannne... I have been thinking about you!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHH monday... I still have 25 days to go for my due date... it's getting so close... closer for you but!!!! I wish you well.... I am super excited and can't wait to hear of your news... cool stuff....take care and I wish you well.... i have had so much love from friends and family with getting all my baby stuff back and little surprised here and there it's been awesome and worry free...

mwah good luck!!!

Lorraine said...

Hi Leanne, I'm surprised that you're still managing to post on your blog - and amazed that you still have the energy to go to busy, noisy places! (I think I'd have chosen the Glasshouse Mountains myself!) I just wanted to wish you all the very best for Monday. Rick and I will be thinking of you. xxxxx

Sheree said...

I haven't braved the indoor play centre yet these holidays... but it's only a matter of time! LOL

How exciting..Monday huh? I'll be thinking of you!!!!

Sheree xx

Elise said...

We went to Chipmunks on Friday morning and it was standing room only for a while....lesson learnt....go at about lunchtime ...got much quieter then!!!

So excited tolearn that you have your baby on Monday (at Caboolture??) All the very best wishes for a smooth delivery. Can't wait to hear the news .....make sure you let The Boxx know!
Love Elise