Monday, March 2, 2009

Create...

Phew! I'm finally up-to-date with scrapping those portrait style photos that come with the kids school pics. You know the ones... The individual sittings they have taken along side their class photos... Anyway, instead of letting them float around the house and possibly end up being lost or destroyed by accident, I wanted to scrap them and the details from that particular year at school. Who their friends were, the name of their teacher, and what their favourite activity was at school.

This one includes a little hand written note from Tahlia's Grade One teacher. It is a special memory that she shares about her special lunch dates with Tahlia...



Behind the photo is where I keep all the information including a list of best friends and favourite things she was a part of at school in that year.

These photos also show the amazing amount of growth she has gone through in the past three years... (Too quickly if you ask me!...) We might do a different hair style this year, but she did ask for two plaits and ribbons the last time!

And of course Liam started school last year as well.

I included a little booklet on his page. In it I wrote a series of questions such as, "what was your teacher's name?", "what was your favourite book?", "who did you play with?" and "how did you travel to school?". He gave me the answers and I wrote them they way he spoke.

I'm really glad I managed to get up-to-date before Ethan starts school in 2011!

4 comments:

Sheree said...

They all look fantastic Leanne! Good on you for getting them done... I haven't done Ayden's yet... still on my to do list!

Sheree xx

Lorraine said...

What a great idea! These are lovely - and the children will love looking back on them when they're older! xx

Nic said...

You did such a great job of them too, gorgeous...

Leanne said...

Am more than happy for you to follow my blog Leanne, I follow yours all the time, don't often get a chance to comment but am always stalking you LOL