Sunday, March 22, 2009

Celebrate...

Today marks an anniversary (or two)!! Firstly, Mark and I have been together for 15 years now. We started dating not long after we met at university and this year will also mark our 10 year wedding anniversary (not until July!).


And secondly, today I have been blogging, somewhat consistently, for One year! Yay! Lol! Not bad really, considering I only started doing this for family and friends who live very long distances away from us.
So I thought that I would celebrate by sharing some scrappy stuff... After all, that is really what my little blog has turned into! Lol!



The journaling is a bit hard to read but says: "It's the DARE DEVIL in you, that keeps me short of breath". Funnily enough, I had completed this one before we took a trip to the Emergency Dept last week!


And this lo was completed for the weekly challenge at Scrapboxx. We had to incorporate a piece of material, 3 pattered papers and 2 small photos. I had some fun with this and it got me motivated to join back in with the challenges over there!

Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAH congrats to the both of you. My DH and I are about to celebrate our 14th Wedding Anniversary next week.

Lovin your layouts too Leanne
Awesome

Sheree said...

Gorgeous layouts Leanne! And a big Happy Anniversary to you both!! Hope you've got something fun planned!

Sheree xx

Lisa said...

Oh congrats on your anniversary! Love the two layouts - always sprctacular!!!

mandysea said...

Hey there!!! Congrats at your 15yrs!!! whoohoo!

Just been eyeing off your creations....wow Leanne! Youve been busy! Stunning work!

Lorraine said...

Congratulations on your anniversary year! You make me feel so old, (AND you're younger than me!) xx