Thursday, December 25, 2008

River Run...

Yesterday, on Christmas Eve, we went to the local river for a barbecue and a quad bike adventure. We came home severely sunburned, due the ridiculous heat reflecting off both the sand and water, even though we were fully protected with sunscreen and stayed under the shade (almost) the entire time... But as usual I seem to come out the worst, but then I get burnt after just being outside for five minutes...

Anyway, the kids had a ball! And I think Mark was the biggest kid of all when he got on my brother's bike.

But despite the extreme heat and the sunburn... the kids had a great time in and at the river.

Photos of today will come later!

3 comments:

On my way... said...

Gorgeous shots Leanne, especially love the one in the water with her face half submerged.

Hope you had a wonderful Chrissie!

xx

Belinda Venables said...

Love these photo Leanne!

Thanks for the comment. Yes - you are lucky! You will not be dissapointed with a Nikon. :D
Which model did you get?

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

xx

Anonymous said...

Love all the photos of the kids. I really miss you all. See you soon.
Love Mum