Monday, September 8, 2008

Create...

Just a few layouts that I have completed over the week-end.

One of Liam at 17 weeks old. Journaling says: "Liam, I don't mind being exhausted...You are worth every minute of the sleepless nights..." I have used some more of Belinda's RAK on this layout.



And here is that same boy, several years later. In fact that photo was taken last month. This is a scrap lift of one of Fran Tynan's beautiful creations. Journaling says: "Liam Jacob, you like to have fun and mess around, always making silly noises and facial expressions."




And finally one of Ethan playing with his favourite thing at the moment. Play-Doh. Journaling says: "It really is the simplest of things. You love to push your fingers through the soft dough and make all sorts of wonderful shapes!!"


TFL.

8 comments:

Leanne said...

love them love them love them. These are fantastic layouts Leanne. May even have to do a bit of scraplifting LOL

Leanne xxx

Belinda Venables said...

Hey there "Miss Creative" haven't you been busy! :D

I love each of your layouts and I am so happy that you are using some of the goodies! :D

Belinda
xx

Anonymous said...

Love the bright colours in the layouts - I see Ethan still loves his playdough - they kids aren't babies for long are they - especially when if look at liam in Lullaby
Love Mum

Nic said...

Gorgeous!! I love the lullaby page & it's journalling... so special!!

Nicole said...

oh wow, some serious eye candy here Leanne. Love them all, such a fantastic eye for colour. Yummo

Nicxx

Fran said...

WOW - gorgeous work!! (and thanks for scraplifting me - way to make a girl feel special ;)!!)

Fran xx

helen karanfilovski said...

WOW, loving all the layouts Leanne... the Lullaby one is so beautiful... so lovely to see more of your work here:)
Helenxxx
p.s. thank you for always putting a smile on my face too... you are too kind:))

Lorraine said...

Ah, the 'lullaby' layout is so sweet. And the words, together with the photo, say so much. In fact, I'd even go as far as to say that this layout makes me feel quite broody(!)

xx