Monday, July 7, 2008

What else?!...

I'm afraid that these school holidays have been really lousy for my kids. What with me being sick and unable to do anything, it has also been raining (and don't get me wrong, we NEED the rain, but added to everything else...sheesh!). On top of my illness and the rain, the kids have been restricted to the house and grounds anyway because...believe it or not, my boys have caught chicken pox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have had all their play dates cancelled :(. Hockey practice has been cancelled :(. And any trips we were planning for the beach... have been cancelled :(.
But we will get over this and the next school holidays will automatically be brilliant! I've no pressure to outdo myself in planning the spectacular for the September school holidays because even a trip to the local grocery store will rank as "The Best Time Ever!!!". (I'm sure of it.) hehehe!!!!

Hope everyone else is having a better time than we are! LOL!!

2 comments:

Belinda Venables said...

Oh no Leanne...not the pox!!

I hope that you are able to get out of the house soon!

To answer your question on my blog. I generally get to a point in my layout where I stick down what I have layed out and then fuss around for ages afterwards adding extra touches! lol

Hope that helps...:D

Belinda
xx

Anonymous said...

You poor things! I know this was a while ago now, but I was thinking of you at the time. Funnily enough, chicken pox was going around here at the same time. My god-daughter caught it, as did another friend's 2 children, (including a 3-month old baby!), as did lots of the children where I work. I know it's a miserable time, and I'm glad that everyone is better now. Love Lorraine. xx